Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter

Easter was a busy day at our house, we had quite the get together for dinner -- 8 adults and 4 kids! It was great, but I was crazy busy getting ready for it for the Easter bunny to come until AFTER the get together, so last night about 6 or 7 we had our regular Easter egg hunt and the kids had a great time with Joseph looking for eggs!

 

Before church, I really liked their Easter outfits, you wouldn't believe how many tries it took to get a cute picture though -- Jacob was going crazy with rolling his eyes and Ryan and Spencer weren't in the most cooperative mood. But, I think they all looked sharp!
 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Don't you love it when they wont cooperate for pictures!! That's how it is at our house with almost every picture. To get Brook to look at the camera is next to impossible.
Fun Easter times!

Mike and Maradel said...

The boys look adorable but even more importantly they look happy. Treasure the memories!

Allie said...

The boys did look sharp! I think the picture you posted is great! Sounds like you had a busy Easter but how fun to have some company!

The Mann Clann said...

Your post makes me laugh. My son is always the one that is goofing around in our pictures. I'd never get a picture if I had a whole house of him! You do such a great job!