Monday, November 30, 2009

For Sale

Sorry, for anyone that got excited that we were selling our house and moving away, but I didn't know what to put :). I have a KTec mixer (think Bosch) that I have used for the past several years for making bread, and using as my blender. The only reason that I am getting rid of it is for practicality, I "need" a Bosch for the juicer attachment and am banking on Santa bringing me one (ok let's be honest Santa already bought it and dropped it off on Black Friday) but I have my other mixer and wondered if anyone wanted something to make bread and well just about anything. I am asking 50 dollars. If you are interested, let me know and I will let you check it out to make sure it is something you want.

I will get back to blogging our trip and Spencer's birthday and, well whatever else we have been up to!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Deanna :( how far are you moving away? It was good to see you here and there at ward activities! Let me know how I can help!

Unknown said...

I just might be interested in your KTec. Is that the same as a Blendtec or at least similar? Let me talk to my hubby and I will get back with you!

jakeanddeana said...

Sara,

Sorry, we aren't moving! Thanks for the offer though! Christi, yep, it is the same as the Blendtec, I think they changed ownership or something, but it is the same thing!