Thursday, April 15, 2010

The One thing about Tax Day I LOVE

Eleven years ago today, Jacob's c-section planned for the 22nd ocurred emergency at noon! I got to become a mom. I love that!

 

I am glad that Jacob chose to not follow the "plan" and came a week early, so we now have something to look forward to and celebrate on tax day!
 

When he arrived on tax day, I teased Jake, he really struggles with dates, that he would never forget Jacob's birthday -- he hasn't.
We are so glad Jacob is in our home! Of course he brings his fair share of challenges, but he brings more than enough joy to counteract those trying days!
 

Happy Birthday bud!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

n/a said...

Happy birthday, hope you have a wonderful day

Nicole said...

I sure hope you know who non-applicable is that commented!!

Anyways, Happy Birthday Jacob! Hope you have a great one!! :)

Emily said...

Happy Birthday, Jacob! I love those pictures of him. So perfect!

Jenson Family said...

What great pictures of that cute boy!!! Happy, Happy Birthday!

Mike and Maradel said...

Hope your day was wonderful. We are so glad to claim you as our oldest grandchild! Thanks for making us grandparents!

Natalie said...

yay, happy birthday jacob! he's a good kid deana, you guys are lucky!