Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Card 2010

Ok, I have a ton of things that I want and need to blog about. . .somehow I have been crazy and haven't updated my family's day to day happenings. . .I guess those will go unpublished. . .but, I wanted to post more for my posterity our Christmas card and my first choice on Christmas cards -- Jake nixed it :) -- he thought we all should be in the picture. . . I ended running out of cards. . .maybe next year I will do better :). . .and I used the same card with a little improvement. . .


But my favorite part of this Christmas card, is the letter and Spencer's name. . .He was the first to sign, and wanted to be sure to have enough room to sign . . .I love this, someday he will probably be mad that I sent this out to so many friends and family. . .but, it is Spencer right now.

 
Posted by Picasa

To those who I inadvertently missed, I am sorry, leave me a note and I PROMISE you won't be forgotten next year! We wish you all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I think both cards are super cute. I like how on the letter everyone signed their name, what a great thing for you to have!

Nicole said...

They turned out way cute!