Monday, January 17, 2011

Christmas Eve

All right, we are going back in time to Christmas. . .yep, I've been slacking. . .but I have a big project just about done. . .so, while I have access to the pictures. . .I will blog :)

On Christmas Eve day, we celebrated with my brother Drew and his family as they had other commitments in the evening. Tyler came too and brought along a friend along with Grandma and Grandpa and GG coming to watch!

We started out at Grandma's house and had, a Easter Egg hunt -- random, I know, but my mom thought that it would be fun. The kids found some eggs and they were happy. We then went over to the Riparian Preserve and had lunch and then a fun soccer game. It was really fun. The kids loved exploring at the Preserve and with my brother Drew, and all of the girls, we were able to keep the game to a tie :). It was a fun memory to make. . .

 
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: