Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Card


So, here is our Christmas card for this year, I think the actual card turned out ok, the picture is cute -- sure it is all cheese, but my kids know they have to perform -- unfortunately, if I had what I wanted it would have been a real life picture of them acting like normal, half doing what I wanted, and half doing what I didn't. Oh well, I guess I should be grateful Ryan didn't cut his hair before -- I would have really had a hard time not fixing his hair cut before we sent it out to our friends and family! Hopefully, I didn't forget anyone and if you are reading this and don't get a card or by next week, then let me know. . .Merry Christmas

2 comments:

Jenson Family said...

The boys are getting so big! I still have memories of my first xmas in AZ when you had just had Spencer and we went caroling with Jamie Pace etc... I really miss AZ... That life was good.

The Phelps said...

Just opened up your card today!! Your boys are getting so big! Miss being in the ward with you. I guess I will have to start waking up at 5 am everyday to chat!!!!!