Thursday, May 8, 2008

Mommy makeover Kindegarten Style!

On Tuesday, I got to go to Ryan's Kindegarten class for a "mommy makeover". They lotioned our hands, cleaned off our make up and made us up complete with doing our hair! Ryan wasn't as in to that part as he was the singing. They did three super cute songs, the last one being Skippy d rink a dink, I love you ! He was really into singing to me!


The mom's that have girls didn't get off quite as easy, but here we are at the end -- it was sure fun to be in Ryan's class and let him show me around his classroom in a less structured way and to have him singing was so fun. I feel so blessed to have Ryan, and Spence and Jacob as my children!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

RhubarbLady said...

Cousin Trisha here: It's so fun to hear our kids sing. All three of our girls like singing and it's really nice when they sing together. Thank you for linking to me but the link doesn't appear to be working... Melinda had an interesting post on homeschooling for Eric's blog.

Nicole said...

Wow, you look beautiful! Good job Ryan.

Emily said...

Sounds like a nice pampering session. Deana, I really enjoyed reading through your blog. It is so cute!

Becky Bevans said...

Looks like you had so much fun Deanna... ryan looks so cute so intense :)

Browns said...

You look beautiful!!! Ryan is so cute. I LOVE my cute baby clothes! You are awsome, I wish they fit her now! I cant wait till they do! Thank you so much!!!

Jenson Family said...

How sweet this is! That was a fun day! You are a great Mom to those cute boys! We loved seeing you the other weekend, even if it was only for a few minutes!!!

April said...

I am very impressed with your makeover! Good job Ryan!