Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Out with the OLD and in with the NEW


Today was the day -- quite a while ago, we had a babysitter rip off a piece of edging on my formica -- right on the edge when you walk in. . . so, I decided that it would be something I would need to replace before I could sale, so if that was the case let's fix it and enjoy it . . .we did and today was THE day -- here is the new granite we got -- I am really happy with it --

We also replaced our dishwasher yesterday, (Jake had tried to fix it several times and it was getting harder to fix. . .) so I can't wait to get my kitchen all put back together!

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh wow! That looks beautiful!!

RhubarbLady said...

The granite looks beautiful-I hope you enjoy it. We have one granite section and I love kneading bread or rolling out dough on the granite part.

We can commiserate on the dishwasher. We had to replace some parts about 8 months ago and now something else has gone wrong judging from the funny noises.

Becky Bevans said...

Hey Deana that looks great! I am heading off out of town again today have a great week :) Becky

April said...

It looks so good! When it gets hot, I like to lay on the granite to cool off...clothing optional. Just kidding! I will have to swing by and see it in person.

Allie said...

The granite looks so great! I love change... if only I could change my whole apartment!

Emily said...

those new countertops look awesome! excellent choice!

Natalie said...

Deana-fabulous kitchen. I agree, I think granite is great! Natalie

The Phelps said...

Wow your countertops look amazing! One day we might have to do that to ours! It turned out great!

Jenson Family said...

Wow! That makes a BIG difference! It looks gorgeous!