Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Spencer

 

 

While Jacob and Ryan are busy at school and other summer activities, Spencer and I spend lots of time together. He has been taking lessons all summer with Celeste and he is doing wonderful! I caught him today at the beginning of a dive -- and it actually turned out to be a pretty good one, or so I am told. After we got home, Spencer got himself dressed, and all was good. Then he started "packing his backpack" for those who know about the backpack you will appreciate the packing. Let's just say, he is like mom, doesn't like to be caught unprepared. :) -- Anyway, he came out of Jacob and Ryan's room with Ryan's green tie on and his Lightning McQueen hat. . . the orange shirt, jeans and tie just made me want to bust up laughing! He is so proud of the tie, I have a feeling it will stay on all day! Hooray for being THREE!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Spence is a doll! I can't beleive he's still with Celeste. That seemed like ages ago when tots was there too. But we're still enjoying all the water we can elsewhere! Way to go Spencer!

Becky Bevans said...

Love it no wonder you wanted to grab a picture.... He is such a fun lil guy. Hey I got your link on and working yeah