Monday, October 20, 2008

Winter in Arizona

For all you cold weather dwellers, get ready to be jealous!!! Today, Jake overseeded our front yard

 

Spencer was worried about the cow poop, and it getting enough water. . .cup, by cup he was trying to water our front yard. . .
 

This makes me so excited to see the greeen oranges -- they are going to be ripe sooner than not, now oranges ripened on the tree are simply divine, and I have been anxiously anticipating the first one being ready. . .
 

 

It is still hot down here, but we are anxiously awaiting our "winter"!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jenson Family said...

Look at all those cute "baby oranges!" Lindsey would be LOVING it too! Cute that Spence watered the grass cup by cup...

Nicole said...

Way to go on getting your lawn overseeded. We might make it there this year, we'll see?? That is so funny about Spencer watering it cup by cup.

The Mann Clann said...

I'm SO jealous! You'd think living in Cache Valley all my life I'd like snow. Well, if I didn't have family all over norther Utah I'd be your neighbor. Enjoy the sunshine for those of us sunshine deprived!

The Brown Life said...

yeah you might need to send up some of those oranges! Hope you are doing well.