Monday, December 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Spencer

We have a five year old in our house! Spencer celebrated his birthday in November! He came home from preschool that day very upset, he reported "Mom, I don't want to go to school next year!" Why, I queried, "I don't want to do hard work and have to do homework and go to school everyday! Preschool is all I want to do!" This would sum my Spencenator, Punk, French Fry, Nator boy up. He loves to have fun! Play, entertain himself, learn what he wants to and do whatever he thinks up at the time being! Five facts about Spece:


1. He loves to use his imagination, he can play by himself for hours.

2. He is the best airplane traveler you have ever met. People always comment on what a good boy he is on the airplane. He has gone on more airplanes than we care to report, but I will say he has been to: Switzerland, Austria, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Oklahoma, Utah, Colorado, California, Nevada, Missouri, Iowa, and Illinois and a variety of other airports in his short life. He loves airplanes and is always interested in learning about them at science museums!

3. He is a friend to everyone and has an imagination that will cover at least two . . .Cooper, I tried to upload the pics of you two, but they wouldn't! :)

4. He loves his big brothers and can't wait to go and get "The Brothers" from the bus every day!
5. He hates getting his picture taken. . .he is getting better, but I still have to beg/bribe him when we get pictures taken to have him cooperate -- everyone of these was taken on the sly!
Happy birthday Spencer! We love you and are so glad that you are a member of our family!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Happy birthday--I can't believe he has traveled so much!

Becky and Brian said...

Wow I cant believe he is 5. I always thought he was so cute when I worked in the nursery with him!

Nicole said...

That's cute! Those are great pictures!