Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2010 Calendar


Every year, I undertake a BIG project, I make calendars for Jake's family and my family, there are 82 people that encompass the two families. . .so it gets stressful, and sometimes, I miss new babies, and sometimes I mess up on dates, but I love having my kids look at the calendars and remember fun things about the cousins, or the time they were. . . and I love getting to at least think about the birthday person or the couple that has enriched our life. . .so, it is a labor of love that encompassed this December! Nonetheless, here is the final product, I took some of the pictures of the two families calendars and put them into the slideshow. I used the Shabby Shoppe's premade calendars and then put the pictures in. . .I liked how they turned out mostly :)

5 comments:

Sara said...

I love it! You are so creative. I can tell that took a long time to make!

Nicole said...

WHOA! That is a HUGE undertaking! They look amazing! Way to go!

Emily said...

The calendar tops look great. I am sure the family loves having that!

Allie said...

Deana... what a huge project! You are so awesome, it turned out great! Thanks for the Christmas card, we sure miss you guys!

Anny said...

Hey Deana, I was just wondering where you've been and then I remembered I haven't even told you thank you yet for the very awesome calendar. I like that I can keep the calendar and it's kind of like a little family scrapbook to look at later. :) So, thank you! And I hope that you are doing well. Love you!