Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Holidays

Ok, so I am WAY lazy! I just haven't been motivated to pdate my blog for well, yeah, almost a month! No real reasons why, just not getting it done. So, here is the beginning of a few posts, we have been busy! Over Christmas, two of my brothers and their families came to Arizona to visit! Spencer is always in heaven when these cousins come because there are a BUNCH of boys around his age to play with. And play he did. His cousin Cooper and he get a little crazy and unfortunately, for Cooper, he got to have the brunt of a fall he and Spencer took into a glass cabinet, nine staples later, Cooper was back to normal. The flu flew through our house and my parents while everyone was to visit. Fortunately, for most it wasn't a long lasting illness.

On New Years Eve, my mom's brothers came to AZ to visit. I have an Uncle who lives in Egypt and he and his wife and their daughter and her husband and son came for a "mini reunion" most all of the family was there but there were a few that couldn't make it. We met at a park on New Years Day and enjoyed rekindling our ties. It was good. We missed when all of the family left, but the boys enjoyed the extra time before school started getting to play with all of their new toys and enjoying the beautiful weather!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: