Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Ryan's birthday and a few more pics of Ryan


Here is an example of why I don't like to try and take Ryan's picture, he likes to make "freaky" faces. I still love him though. For Ryan's birthday, Ryan got to choose where to go to dinner and what he wanted for a cake. So, he started out wanting pizza -- Pizza, come on that is so "Friday" -- but that was fine. Then he said he wanted . . .Denny's!! What?! Obviously, we don't get out much. . .so we said fine and were on our way when we decided to just get pizza. . . so it was Papa John's for dinner.

For his cake, he wanted a cake with worms and dirt. That is what I did for his younger brother's preschool and I suggested a few other ideas or a Costco cake and he wanted me to make a dirt cake, so I did what he wanted. I think it turned out pretty cute and he was pretty excited to light the cake with Jacob and to have his cousins and grandparents come for his birthday cake. I think it was a Happy Birthday for him overall.

Here's one of the pictures that should have been on the lower post. I know, I am lame but there you go!

1 comments:

Sara said...

Happy Birthday Ryan! I love making dirt in a cup--cute cake!