Thursday, September 2, 2010

All I want for Christmas. . .

I guess it is a little early to be singing this isn't it? Spencer has lost his two front teeth!!! What is up with a five year old loosing his two top teeth?!
On Monday, he was snaggle tooth boy. . .It was all I could do to not pull it. . .

 

On Tuesday right before he left for school, it came out with a little help from his dad. . .
 
Posted by Picasa

The tooth fairy came,brought ten quarters. . .He had a hard time finding his money and tooth, once he foud it, he wa like, mom doesn't know that I found my money, maybe I should leave the tooth under my pillow so I can get more money. . .I think we will have to have a lesson in honesty next. Ryan told him that it wouldn't work 'cuz mom has a direct e-mail to the tooth fairy. . .well, I do, but how did he come up with that one?!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

You do have a direct email! Brynlee is still holding on to one of her front baby teeth. She's snaggle tooth right now too! It needs to be lost soon!

Tasha said...

Brooklyn has one gone & one still in! It is so weird to see her loosing these teeth! It makes her to old! I don't like it!!