Monday, February 28, 2011

And Finally

I just looked back to when I posted about this silly quilt, that would have been September of 2009. . .Lot's of things came up and I have done tons of fun things since. . .but I had an unfinished project. I picked it up after dropping it off around Christmas time, in January, but couldn't get her done. UNTIL now!

 

I took this weekend to accomplish lot's of those "hard things" or the things I didn't want to finish. . .catching up my blog was last on my list. . . and guess what?! Other than filling out my tax information -- it is all gathered it just needs to be written down and sent to the accountant. . .I did it!

I am glad that I FINALLY finished my quilt, I like it better than I thought I would. Jake will now let me start a new quilt. . .where to start, where to start!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Nicole said...

It's a super cute one D! You did a great job!

Unknown said...

Your quilt looks great! Thanks for inspiring me...I still have yet to finish mine too!

Emily said...

That is beautiful. Deana, you are so talented!