Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day

 

I LOVE Valentines day. . .No, it's not because Jake is a hopeless romantic, and really, I'm not either. . .I think it is because I have an excuse to decorate in red and pink, and we get to MAKE things. . .This year, we made valentine's for all three boys. . .I almost got tired of making them. . . but then. . .well, I love Valentine's! This year, Spencer insisted on Bubbles. We did them for Preschool, he wouldn't change his mind. . . Jacob too, gum. I did get to change the look of the valentine, and I knew sooner than the night before that we would be doing them. Ryan, though. He was my hero! He let me decide his Valentine's, and when he came home from school, he said he had pretty much the best Valentine. . .We did candy heart I-pods. The idea came from Familyfun.com, but it was fun to improve on a good idea! Happy Valentine's day!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Emily said...

Oh, Deana! So cute and so clever!