Saturday, April 2, 2011

Ryan's Field Trip to the Science Center!

The week before Spring Break, Ryan was sick almost all week. . .he felt well enough on Thursday, however to go to church to go to the Science Center. . .

I volunteered to be a parent volunteer, but apparently, I am not the volunteer material for field trips :) -- it's all good. The parent that went with Ryan took some pictures and sent a disc with them for us. . .she is certainly a kind parent -- probably another reason I didn't get to go -- I would never have thought of it . . .anyway, he said he had a good time. . .

He actually looks pretty good in this picture, considering he had a raging fever most of the week.

Hopefully, these pictures will post. . .last pictures didn't work so well!

1 comments:

Mike and Maradel said...

These posted fine. Thanks for posting. I still can't get the other ones on my computer, or dad's.
we love you guys.