Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Spencer's Report on SNAKES!

For Kindergarten, Spencer had to choose any animal, research it, and write three sentences about it, and make a diorama. The day before he got the assignment, Jake had read a book to him about snakes. So, he decided there were lots of interesting facts about them. I don't like snakes, so I tried to talk him out of it. Snakes it was going to be. . .So, I helped him with his diorama. . .

 

When we brought it to school, lot's of kids thought the snakes were real. . .creepy, I thought. . .but he was happy, it was done. . .
 

While we waited to start the program, I started the mamarazi and took some pictures of him and his classmates. Half of the moms came up and joined the fun. Spencer was excited, so he wasn't sitting still. It took me telling him that I would show his kids pictures of him not cooperating when they were in kindergarten for him to cooperate :).
 

I forgot to take a picture of his report, but he wrote. . .Snakes are cold bluded. Snakes have hrt it looks like strawberries. Snakes can tuch a orgin with the tunge and snakes wil know what it is. Way to go Spencer!
 

They made some cute decorations and had some writing projects on display.
 

 

 

Spencer and his most kind and wonderful teacher! We love Mrs. Watts!
 

1 comments:

Mike and Maradel said...

What happened to the photos??