Monday, March 14, 2011

March Madness!

Jacob came home last Monday with a creative assignement. His classmates and he each chose a school to do an informational sheet on for all of the teams that made the NCAA championship race. . .I guess they randomly chose the numbers out of a box and chose who they would research. I wasn't totally surprised Jacob didn't get BYU, I mean really, this is Gilbert. . .but, I was SURPRISED when he told me WHO he had chosen . . .

I asked him if U of A had been taken, no. I need to raise him better. . .He now knows that BYU and U of A are two good teams that we like in OUR family (my parents are die hard U of A fans, or at least they were) . . .I did find A&M a great school, and even told Jake I would consider sending my kids to A&M. . .if it were closer, that is! :)
In case you were wondering, Jake went on his mission to Texas, thus the Texas choice! Go Aggies, I guess!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I didn't know Jake went to Texas on his mission... Glad you let Jacob know that BYU should be on his A list. :) Fun project.

Jenson Family said...

Too funny that both of our posts are about the Aggies!!!! A&M is a great school, and I've met a lot of people that are die hards and they are great people. It's a conservative school. I look at the Longhorn vs. A&M rivalry the way I look at the U vs. BYU rivalry... Well, almost, that is!

Anthony said...

anth loved working at texas a&m for 6 months after the hurricane. their main teaching hospital is scott and white in temple texas.

go jimmer!