Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Harvesting the Corn

The day before school starts, some families do fun things, we get to harvest corn. I know, you are jealous. . .

 

Jake decided that we needed to start harvesting on Monday, so I have had to enjoy the heat and dirt. I told Ryan that we needed to take some pictures for posterity, he said that he can't wait to show his kids and tell them that he filled at least a fourth of the crib. . .
 

The work is hot, and dirty, but it is satisfying to see the crib filling up. Fun times, and I guess it is good to see the boys working.
 

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jenson Family said...

That's so awesome! We have yet to start our "garden," but my kids are always reminding us that we need to.

Nicole said...

Great job guys! No doubt your teaching your kids the value of hard work!!