Monday, September 12, 2011

Arizona Grand Resort

I have heard for years, that Arizona Grand Resort is AWESOME -- I have always thought, we should try that. . .Well, this was the year. We bought back in February a Living Social special for the Arizona Grand Hotel -- and we had too much fun this summer to break to go -- so, the last weekend it was good -- we went. It just happened to be Labor Day, and everyone else went too. Funny story, Spencer's BFF was there -- I hadn't talked to his mom at all, so we were all surprised!

 

The lazy river was a favorite. We all loved it!
 

They had two water slide styles, the curvy fun and the insane.
 

I went down the insane once -- Spencer was going to go first on the insane and he couldn't do it. I had jazzed it up for a bit -- Ryan was way scared -- so, I HAD to do it -- I went once and had my fill.
 

Jake went the most, and Jacob went once, like me, and he was good. The other two never got up the nerve -- can't say I blame them!
 

We had a ton of fun and loved out "staycation"!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Sounds like fun! Glad you had a good time!

Tasha said...

Looks like you guys have been up to a lot of fun things! I LOVe the quilt you made Lily it is so cute!! Can u believe the kids are already back in school!!! CRAZY!!