Monday, February 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Arizona!

On Valentine's day, Arizona turned 100! Happy Birthday! So, in fourth grade in Arizona, you learn all about Arizona, and do a musical program. . .so, we celebrated in style the birthday!
Ryan did a great job, he sang, he danced and even smiled a few times :). One of the songs they sang, was new, I liked it. I wished I knew that I would like it I would have taped it so you could hear ;).

 

 

 

When Ryan was done, I let him take some pictures, and he took one of his buddy Henry.
 

I wish they had done the hat dance that Ryan participated in on the stage so I could have gotten good pictures, it was really fun to watch him have so much fun (he will probably read this post and disagree with it all.)
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Mike and Maradel said...

Thank you so much for your posts! It is so much fun to hear about your activities AND see pictures!