Monday, February 20, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

I took some pics on my phone, but I am too lazy to upload the pics, so you will have to use your imagination for some things.
Valentine's this year consisted of:

 

for one of my boys -- don't mind they opened the package :)
and these for Spencer:
 

These have been tradition for about eight years -- yep, we started with Jacob. I like to make the shovel valentines, I guess next year I will have to find another little kid to do them for :). Spence loved taking them to his class, he said one girl chased him after she got her Valentine -- but then she threw up. I love first grade.

For my family, we had our traditional heart shaped pizza, and I bought a giant cookie for Jake and a giant cookie for the boys. We also made full size candy bars for our friends and the boys that I work with in scouts. I adore Valentine's -- something about red and pink that makes me smile! I wonder how long I can keep my Valentine's up? :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Nicole said...

You make such cute Valentines!