Friday, April 5, 2013

Projects and a Talented Brother in Law

 
 

This fall, I got busy.  I made TWO quilts for Christmas, (actually three but one was for someone else) -- one was for my Sister-in-law and brother -- they had  a new baby and I had told them I would make a quilt for them, but they elected to have a Christmas quilt done.  I also made my Christmas quilt that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.  My super talented Brother in law painted the amazing Salt Lake temple that we ended up having him paint one for us of the Manti temple. 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Brown Life said...

Love the other christmas quilt too! I need to have you make me another quilt. Tell me how much it would cost! Or maybe when I finally get down there you can help me make one! You are so talented. My kids will not let me put our christmas one away, it is their favorite blanket to snuggle with.

Unknown said...

I also like the posts of this type. Awesome. cotton yarn market