Monday, April 14, 2008

Cute Relatives

Here are some of my cute relatives -- the little boy is Alonzo and the sleeping baby is Abigail. .


Here are a couple more fun relatives. Sarah is the little girl, and Eddie is below -- Eddie wouldn't let me get very many close up's without him moving his eyes -- I got one that makes a great Halloween picture -- his eyes are almost going two directions!!!!

All right, enough for now -- I guess I had better go pay my taxes -- Fed Ex showed up at my door just now, and then maybe I will clean my house. . . I think blogging would be more fun!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mike and Maradel said...

What a surprise to see the update of your blog already. Thanks for sharing. It looks like you had fun.

Nicole said...

Cute kids, looks like a fun trip. You got more done in 2 days than I accomplish in 2 months.

Becky Bevans said...

Hi Deanna Hey hope you had a fun trip to Utah things were crazy Katie left for North Carolina and well I was sad I couldnt go up there. Anyhow lunch this week you will have to fill me in on how things went for your trip. Have a great day Becky :)