Monday, April 14, 2008

Sister Reunion

All right, for those of you that see I really posted a bunch -- I had to clear my conscience before I post the most recent -- I still have a couple posts for April -- but different camera, different card. . . Anyway, I just got home from a weekend trip to Utah, ALONE!!! Yes, I know, not a normal thing for a mom with three young boys and a very BUSY husband!! But, thanks to my mom and dad and brother and sister -- I was able to go to a women only retreat with Jake's mom and sisters and the other "in-law" sisters. . . We had a blast!



On Saturday morning, we got up early and went to the temple in Manti. What a fantastic experience! Our session was extra special with Elder Oakes attending that session to -- for me it just added to a fantastic memory!


Manti is the temple that Jake and I were sealed in -- I guess it has some extra memories and specialness just because of that. . .
After the temple, we came home and worked on a big quilt -- we tied and ate -- and ate and tied . . . Are we going to be able to finish?!


Here is when we were getting some of the yummy food that only Lisa can provide -- thanks to her for hosting!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: