Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Tagged

I got tagged, so here goes:

Four places I go regularly:
Costco (Spencer has been known to pray for me here), Sam's (Yep, the three year old knows the difference -- the other two get confused :)), the Clinic, my parents

Four people who e-mail me regularly:
Durango Ward RS, Various Travel sites, Marlene, my parents

Four places I like to eat:
Costa Vida, Chick Fil-A, Red Robin, On the Border

Four places I would like to be right now:
In bed, Getting a manicure and pedicure, on an airplane headed anywhere fun, Visiting any friends or family

Four people who will respond (I'm tagging you!):
Lauren, Becky, anyone who wants to respond

Four TV Shows:
Little Einsteins (Can you guess who really watches this?), Good Morning America, Anything on Discovery channel, anything on the History Channel

1 comments:

Becky Bevans said...

is that Becky as in me!!!! Hey how are you girl. Why does life have to be busy. I did call you back but you are now the busy one hahaha. Hope you are having a great day :) Love ya Becky