Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A Day in our life. . .

We enjoyed our long weekend, and Spencer started his "nother preschool" today. He was awfully nervous about this one as he knew some of the kids in this one, and one little boy was mean at the orientation. He was glad that the little boy is in the afternoon. . .

 

The teacher warned us that she was taking the mom's picture today too, so I had to look like I didn't climb out of bed, to get the other brothers out of bed and be ready . . . that was a feat, but I made it!
 

Ryan is such a good big brother, he will read voluntarily to Spencer when he comes home from school -- Spencer is usually glad to see him!
 

3 comments:

Mike and Maradel said...

I didn't know Spencer ever got nervous. I love the picture of you and Spencer together. You look great.
I am thrilled that Ryan is reading to Spencer. We love you all!

Sara said...

That's a good idea. I should have Megan or Zach read to Nathan. Hey also, I am taking a break from cooking class for September. I'll call you when I am ready to start up again.

Becky Bevans said...

Hey Deana how are ya... I couldn't believe how grown up Spencer looked yesterday. It blows me away how fast they change. Guess its that extra pre school. hahaha
Thank goodness Sunday is over How did the lesson sound??? Have a great day :) Becky