Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Jacob's Indian Project

Jacob had an assignment to do a project on the Arizona Indians. He had to write a report and then do a visual for the report. So, the visual, I helped him brainstorm what we could do. We came up with a great idea! We decided we would get some legos, and build an indian house and then the canals, the Hohokums built. We then spray painted the legos off-white. For family night we did that part, and built some ladders, well Jake and Jacob and the hot glue gun built the ladders.

 

While I was working on the project, I remembered being in fourth grade and doing some cool visual art projects to go along with my reports, I remember how cool I thought they were. . . the more I remembered the projects, the more fun Jacob's was for me to help him with. So, it is due tomorrow, and here is the final result. . .
 

What do you think? I know that there is quite a bit of time and fun imaginative time in this project that all of my boys got to help in bits and pieces! We had a blast!
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mike and Maradel said...

Ir looks wonderful. I wish we could see it in person! Treasure the memories! We love you all!

Nicole said...

Impressive! Looks really good!

Natalie said...

so fun! I actually cringe at the thought of school projects...but you're right they are fun for the kids! Way to go! So I've just been blogging all day...productive huh? But it still counts as resting!!! on the couch with a laptop-----