Thursday, February 12, 2009

More Valentine Crafts

So, I guess I am going crazy with the whole Valentine's thing this year. . . I just finished a couple more things, and since well nothing exciting is going on here that merits pics, I will blog about my projects :).
The shovels are somehting I do every year, it just depends on the age of the kids who gives them away, this year will be Ryan and Spencer. The shovel says "I dig you" and has some Hershey's kisses. I think they are really cute, and look like I have great imagination :).

The banner, is from a class I took at the Scrapbooking store but assembled at home, yep I actually finished it -- that is amazing, but I think they all turned out cute. My next big dilemma is what am I going to decorate for next?!:)-- does anyone have any cute projects they have seen lately?

 

 
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Nicole said...

Your out of control girl! Your doing some way cute crafts!!

Emily said...

i love them! i knew with some time left you would still have more valentine's crafts. i love the shovels to give away... so cute!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Your crafts are always so cute! I will keep my eyes open for crafty ideas.

Anny said...

Well I guess you'll have to do some St. Patrick's Day decor next huh? You are always such an inspiration to me, I can never figure out how you get so much done.

Allie said...

The banner turned out so cute! You are so creative, Deana!

Sara said...

I can't believe you did that for their classes?! That's a ton of work! This isn't 100% crafty its half crafty half tasty. But I like to make rice krispy treats that look like hershey kisses. You put the rice krispies in a funnel and then take them out and wrap them in aluminum foil and print your own messages. They turn out really cute! I just do them for my family and my cooking class. Not in the mood to make enough for kid's classes!

Mike and Maradel said...

Now I know what you have been doing. We hope your day is special