Sunday, February 15, 2009

Our Ear Star

 

You wouldn't think the little white star would cause as much excitement as it did last night. Yesterday, Ryan started complaining that his ear was hurting REALLY bad -- he has a little cold so I just figured oh, he must have an ear infection. I gave some Ibuprophen and thought let's see what happens. He took a nap and woke up complaining about his ear. I asked Jake if he wanted me to take him to Urgent Care to have him checked, he said let's see what it looks like before we decide -- we went down to the office and looked in his ear with otoscope and there was a white obstruction -- so Jake and I fished around a little and this little star appeared! Ryan denies playing with this little star and denies anyone playing around with something like this -- so we are still puzzled by how it got there, but I assure you if he "grows" another one, we are going public :) -- anyway that is how we spent our Valentine's Night!
 
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Sara said...

That's good you were able to get it out without going to the dr. Hopefully one of his siblings didn't stick it in there while he was sleeping. Hopefully his ear feels better now!

Emily said...

well, i am glad you found the cause and i hope his ear feels better. i wonder how it got there?

Jenson Family said...

CRAZY! You are kidding me!

Mike and Maradel said...

We're glad you found the cause and were able to solve the problem. Kids are fun!

Nicole said...

That is so crazy!! That would really hurt. I wonder how long it was in there for.

Browns said...

THat is so funny. I never told you I dont think, that I lvoe your Valentine's crafts!! How fun!!!

The Brown Life said...

That is funny. I will have to tell Clint. We would love for you to come out anytime. We miss you guys! We will probably be there over 4th of July!

The Mann Clann said...

Kids and their abilities just never cease to amaze me. Can you even imagine how boring life would be without them?