Sunday, July 12, 2009

Fun TImes

For the past five weeks, my fun and cute sister-in-law and her two children, Cooper and Georgia have been staying at her mom's house, about three minutes from our house. So, we have been having a blast with them here! They are getting ready to go home :( -- a sad thing.

But, we have been having a blast! This past week, we took Spencer and Cooper and her brother Kade to the Brimhall pool, and Kade insisted that Cooper was tall enough to go down the waterslides. So we said let's see if they are -- they were -- Spence and Coop are about the same size -- so we spent the next TWO hour playing on the slides! Fun time -- then, Cooper wanted to do it again the next day and the next -- they don't allow cameras so I don't have the documentation, but I am going to ask tomorrow when we go our last time. . .

Two weeks ago, my brother Clint and his wife Natalie, and their three kids came to AZ to visited my parents. Well, we got home from our family trip and had dinner with them and the subject of Wicked came up. We, my mom and I mentioned that we had an extra ticket for Friday the 10th and too bad she couldn't come. Well, for some reason, my brother's youth conference got canceled for this weekend, and she came down! So my wonderful dad, gave up his ticket and Lauren, Natalie, my mom and I got to form another memory at Wicked! Fun time! We really had a great time!

Saturday, we had a girls day, and Marlene, Natalie, Lauren and I went and got pedicures -- HEAVENLY! and then went to lunch with my mom and dad and Mar's husband Jon at Joe's Farmhouse Grill (yummy) and then Natalie and Porter had to run off to catch an airplane -- thanks Natalie for coming, and thanks Clint for letteing her come!

Now, I see how fun it would be to have a bunch of sisters that lived close so that we could trade babysitting and leave husbands home with kids and make fun memories! Can't you all move down here? Please?

4 comments:

Sara said...

Glad you had a fun time with family! I heard Wicked was good! I want to see it...hopefully it will come back to Gamage next year!

marry said...

I've been meaning to tell you I have your pictures done and on CD... we were at a farewell on Sunday which was when I was going to get htem to you... but this week has been crazy...let me know when I can drop them off or you can come get them. Thanks,

mary

The Brown Life said...

It would be fun to live next to each other, but I vote that everyone move to Colorado. I think I would melt in that heat.

Browns said...

This is the first time in over a month I have sat down to read anyone's blog! I love the gun, the Georgia pictures, and am so glad to see no pics have been posted of me...doing anything weird like looking fat with the cast from "Oklahoma"
We had a great time, soooo glad you could come!!!!!!