Sunday, July 5, 2009

Utah Trip

So we made a super quick trip to Utah on Thursday to Saturday -- Jake's family had a reunion in Sterling, Utah and we were able to get together with all of his family. It was full of kids, visiting and work! But I think we are glad that we made the effort.

Before we went to the reunion, we went to the Oquirrah Mountain Temple open house. That was awesome! The kids were so well behaved and loved getting to bask in the Spirit that is felt so strongly in the temple and were all so good. I was really glad that we got to go!

 

 

While in Sterling, we went to Palisades Lake and it was COLD! I refused to even get wet, and about froze when I was splashed! The weather was great!
 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Emily said...

that looks like a fun time. i am glad you got to get out of the heat for a weekend. i love temple open houses, and am glad the kids were good.

Sara said...

Looks like fun! I'm in Utah but near 4 corners