Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My Boys Are Boys

While blogsurfing people in my ward, I found a blog of a girl in my ward that I didn't know was a PHOTOGRAPHER! So, I e-mailed her and asked her to do a shoot of my boys. . .she agreed, I really should have asked the boys if they were willing. . .but hindsight is always 20/20, right? So, we went to Joe's Farm Grill and she did an amazing job, with what she had to work with. . .remember the hindsight remark? She also showed me a few tricks with my camera, so that was fun to learn. . .her are some of the pictures that I got. . .

 

 

She really had to work hard and chase them to get them to cooperate AT ALL -- they just weren't in the mood. And yeah, Ryan's hair wasn't supposed to be that short, but you know what happens when the dad takes them to the salon and the hairdreser won't be used again. . .
 


Mary did an amazing job, if you want to see her pictures, you can go to her blog, here: http://www.maryjordanphotography.blogspot.com/
She catches the essence of my boys really just being boys. Darn them -- I do have to love them though :)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Allie said...

Those pictures turned out great! Mary did a wonderful job. Your boys sure are cute!

Sara said...

Those were cute pictures! I love the natural unposed shots with kids and their natural expressions!

RhubarbLady said...

I like the one where she says that this is so them and she was trying to get them to all smile with them sitting in a row.

I still wish we could have gotten some of those lemons! Tasha, our golden retriever/Great Pyrenees will be 13 years old tomorrow!

Nicole said...

I'm loving those old trucks! Great pics!