Saturday, June 6, 2009

Sometimes. . .

Sometimes, kids say the sweetest things. Yesterday, I took Ryan with me on an errand in an attempt to keep peace at home. I asked him if he knew what was going to happen that was special in two weeks, he said he didn't. I said Grandma and Grandpa were coming home! He said, that means it must be your birthday and Father's day. I said he was right. He thought for a minute and said, "I bet your dad was pretty happy when you were an early Father's Day present. I bet that made him pretty happy." I asked him if he thought my dad was happy, he said he was sure my dad would be thrilled to have me on Father's Day. What a sweet heart. Today, he is onto figuring out his clubhouse that he wants to build, but every once in a while. . .Thanks Ry, I am glad you are you!

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Emily said...

that is so cute and sweet!

Sara said...

ah what a sweetie!

April said...

I miss you! Maybe Ryan is planning on building a clubhouse for his future wife. Megan might be very interested in a guy that lives in a clubhouse...and with chickens. I'll have to see what she thinks.