Monday, September 28, 2009

Room For Rent

On our way home tonight, Jacob said that he thought that Spencer could maybe sleep with he or Ryan, or Jacob and Ryan could sleep with Spencer. . .I thought that was strange, and asked what he was talking about. He said that if they slept together we could rent out a room. I asked where he was going to find a person to rent a room, and he said "Your blog, of course" -- He made me promise that I would post that we had a room for rent on my blog. When we asked how much we would charge for our room, he said $6.00 for the first week and then $14.00 for each week after and we would feed the renter. Jake thinks we should just be egg sellers, but Jacob thinks this will be better. Jake thinks we will go under on our room renting business. . .but I guess, we have a room to rent. The cheap price to begin with is so you see what fun people we are and then because we are so wonderful, well, you have to pay more than double!

Any takers? Jake said we might have cereal killers, move in, killers because they eat all our cereal!

9 comments:

Sara said...

Great deal! Hey I'll rent out my house and come move in your room. Free dinner and everything, what a bonus! We have an unwanted visitor at our house so I will be more than happy to leave. I would save so much money!

Emily said...

that is a super sweet deal... food included. holy cow. maybe i will stay with my kids but send my husband so i don't have to cook all the time!
ha, your boys are so funny!

Nicole said...

SOLD!! When can Brook move in? She's ready! Especially since she heard the room is stocked with cereal, that's her favorite thing to eat!!

Allie said...

That is so funny. I would pay that much just to come spend time with you, Deana! I miss you!

The Mann Clann said...

That's the funniest thing I've heard. But since you're offering, would you take renters just for the winter? I'm dreading the snow. Do you think 7 people could fit. And if you're doing the cooking we'll be there tomorrow! lol

Natalie said...

Oh that's hilarious! I'm glad you blogged that! Jacob will love to read that years from now! What a crack up! Clever, I might add!

Remind Jake not to quit his day job! haha

n/a said...

Grace said that she is all for taking the extra room, Jon is thinking that he will pay for the rent:)

Browns said...

K, he is a savy businessman already! I think it may run in the family

Browns said...

K you make me jelous. I cant believe all you can do. canned peaches and that wquilt?? i love it! I also love the picture of Grace!!!