Monday, August 18, 2008

Fill in the Blank

Hi all, I stole this from one of my friends blogs and thought it would be fun, and since nothing noteworthy or postworthy is going on at our house, and I want a new post -- well here you go: Should be fun!


Copy and paste this into a comment
and then fill in the blanks. Try not to look
at other people's answers. I can't
wait to read the comments... and make
sure to post it on yours too so I can
fill in your blanks. :)

Where did we meet:
Take a stab at my middle name:
Do I smoke:
Color of my eyes:
Do I have any siblings:
What's one of my favorite things to do:
What's my favorite type of music:
Am I shy or outgoing:
Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules:
Any special talents:
How many children do I have:
Describe me in three words:
If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is one thing that I would bring:

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Where did we meet:through Leslie
Take a stab at my middle name:Lucille
Do I smoke:nope
Color of my eyes:blue
Do I have any siblings:yes
What's one of my favorite things to do:shop
What's my favorite type of music:country
Am I shy or outgoing:outgoing
Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules:rebel
Any special talents:crafting, eager to learn
How many children do I have:3
Describe me in three words:honest, curious, fun
If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is one thing that I would bring:your camera

Allie said...

Where did we meet: relief society
Take a stab at my middle name: Marie
Do I smoke: no way
Color of my eyes: green
Do I have any siblings: yes
What's one of my favorite things to do: scrapbook/craft
What's my favorite type of music: country
Am I shy or outgoing: outgoing
Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules: somewhere in between
Any special talents: making friends, scrapping
How many children do I have: 3 boys
Describe me in three words: fun, patient, caring
If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is one thing that I would bring: tp?

Nicole said...

D, so what are the correct answers?

The Brown Life said...

Where did we meet: At your parents house.
Take a stab at my middle name: Marie
Do I smoke:NO
Color of my eyes:Blue
Do I have any siblings:1 sister and 4 brothers
What's one of my favorite things to do: take care of things at the practice. :)
What's my favorite type of music: Country
Am I shy or outgoing: Outgoing
Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules: YOur follow the rules
Any special talents: you wonderful care of people.
How many children do I have: 3 boys
Describe me in three words: caring, honest, busy
If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is one thing that I would bring: your walking shoes

n/a said...

I can do this one:)
Where did we meet:When mom and dad brought me home (probably at the Flake's house)
Take a stab at my middle name: Rae
Do I smoke:not unless you have picked up a nasty habit in the last week
Color of my eyes: Hazel
Do I have any siblings: 4 brothers, one wonderful siser:)
What's one of my favorite things to do: Walk
What's my favorite type of music: Country
Am I shy or outgoing: Outgoing
Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules: Follow the rules, usually
Any special talents: Organize others, take care of others
How many children do I have:3 boys
Describe me in three words: Creative, driven, fun
If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is one thing that I would bring: A good book to read, without your boys around.