Tuesday, August 12, 2008

First day of Preschool

 

Spencer got to go to his first day of preschool today! His teacher is Maestra Limon (It is a bilingual school) and he LOVED it! He thinks it is wierd to say some Spanish words and to have the encouragement to say different words than what he knows, but it is good for him, right?
 

He was pretty excited about his Blues Clue hat that he wore home, and at the school they baked blueberry muffins that he shared with me -- so far I think we will love it!
 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Sara said...

wow baking at school? Where does he go? Look at his spiky hair. Zach likes spiky hair too.

Nicole said...

That last picture of Spencer is so great! He cracks me up! He's going to love pre-school!(so is mom)

Emily said...

very cute pictures, how exciting for spencer to go to preschool! i love the new blog layout, too!!

The Mann Clann said...

Sounds like your preschool is amazing. Your boys are so cute (okay, I guess the word is handsome)! It's sad to see them go back to school, but the excitement is so fun.

Becky and Brian said...

Spencer is getting so big. I remember him when I was over the nursery and I always thought he was a cute one!