Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Photo Actions

Ok, I know that you have seen almost all of these pictures before, but I just have to display this cool action that I got from a website that you use with your Adobe photoshop. The pictures are all ones that I took, but don't they all look professional - well that might be pushing it, but you know what I mean. So, I just had to show this cool thing I got and learned about recently. If you have pictures that you want me to play with -- the actions do more than turn to black and white, but I love this color -- let me know. Or if you are interested in the actions, I will figure out where I got them for you!



 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nicole said...

You've got some awesome photography skills girl!

Aubrey said...

The pics are great! Definately look professional. That's it...I need a new camera, though it probably won't help me much!