Sunday, November 2, 2008

Family Pictures

Hi All,

I have pics from Halloween to post, but everyone is sleeping and my camera is in hiding in my room, so that will have to wait. However, we did have our family pictures taken earlier this month and they are posted on the studios website -- the website is: www.stilllifestudios.com -- you can enter in and then select event login (on the bottom tabs) -- find DeGraffenried family and then enter the code: 3cuteboys -- if you look, you only have to promise to offer your opinion on your favorite, family, and each individual boy pic. . .I know, you really don't but for the boys, there are lots of cute ones, and I don't know which one is my fave! Thanks!

4 comments:

Jenson Family said...

I like them all! A few that stood out to me: 7942, 7951, 8036, 8059, 8172, 8205, 8431. What a cute, cute family!

Sara said...

I didn't think to write down the numbers but I liked the ones with the boys and dad laying on the grass, the one of Spencer when he looks like he is thinking, "huh?", the family one where you are sitting and you can see the silos? in the back. There were so many cute ones--too many to name!

Browns said...

Dang I didnt notice the numbers...I liked the ones sitting in the grass with the silos and the canal pictures and the fist on where you are all standing up against the wall and I love the black and white one of you and Jake and more, I just cant remember them all! so pretty! Also Cooper is available any day! My momhas to paint all week so I am without a car though...unless I can plan a head and work something out.

Anny said...

I know he's my brother, so I'm biased, but you have a dang good husband to go and get so many pictures done together. I can't say my husband would do that... in fact I think he would think I was crazy to even ask. Maybe now after seeing such a good example I'd be able to convince him.
I can see why you can't decide on a favorite, they are all cute.