Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Aargh! I need your help!

So, I am getting ready to go visit my parents next week for 11 days in China -- Yes, I am excited, but, I will be home 10 days before Christmas . . . do you see where it could be stressful?

Ok, so here is my problem, my computer that housed all of my addresses for Christmas cards crashed, and getting a list was feeble at most -- we recovered the hard drive and apparently it wasn't working for a while. . .(it has my brother living in Equador and he hasn't lived there for two years now) -- so, I guess what I need is anyone who would like a Christmas card for sure, to send me an e-mail or comment with your address -- I will be so grateful! Otherwise, if you send me a Christmas card, I will send you one LATE! :) -- my e-mail address is: deanarae1@aol.com -- thanks for helping!

2 comments:

Mike and Maradel said...

I guess you can hand deliver yours to us.

Anny said...

Hey That's so cool you're going to visit your parents!! I'm excited for you! Did you lose all your addresses? Sad Day, you can send our card to mom and dad's if you don't have our address, we'll be there for Christmas.