Thursday, November 6, 2008

We've Been BUSY!

So my mouse isn't wanting to work properly today, and I have a million things to do, so I have to get these things done before I am so overwhelmed with pictures that I just bag posting. . .
Last week, we got to celebrate Halloween. . .First with Spencer's preschool class, morning and afternoon were combined, so we enjoyed all of our buddies in the pm class. Spencer's cousin Cooper came and surprised Spencer at his Halloween party and Spencer loved having Cooper join him! Trick or Treating on Halloween was kind of a comedy of errors -- it was HOT, so Jacob was Darth Vader in shorts, and hey, it worked for me -- I just haven't gotten pics of the front of the boys. Ryan couldn't find his cool cape for Star Wars OB Wan Kanobi, so he was a makeshift pirate -- but he had fun for that so it was good. I took the boys around our circle and told them if they wanted more candy they would have to get Jake to take them, otherwise I would give them each a bag of candy -- Ryan wasn't satisfied, so he and Jake went further, the other two were perfectly content!

On Sunday night, Jake came with me to run a quick errand and we came home to Spencer's hair sticking up like a faux hawk -- apparently he decided it needed to be combed, and he combed it himself -- he was very proud! The boys are growing up fast! I have another set of pics that I might add to this post of Spencer deciding my perfectly cleaned bathroom was dirty and him cleaning it with hand soap and the toilet brush cleaner -- I just love that kid --

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Mike and Maradel said...

The pictures are darling. I am glad you got them posted! Halloween is so much fun!