Saturday, January 24, 2009

Quick Craft

Ok, so I am just a little bit off on my blog, Ryan turned seven, and yesterday I was able to get the pics off the camera, the pics went to the internal memory and I don't have the "special cord" for the camera, so I was really at a loss. Costoc and me, well sometimes we can think outside the box, and we got her covered yesterday. . .but that is another post. I was telling some people about my craft that I did this week, I really am digging it, so here ya go. It says, Hugs on one side of the block, Love, Kiss and XOXO ont the other sides, it can be laid out or stacked, if it is stacked you can see all of the sides and it spells it out. It was a fun craft and I actually did it! :)

 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Allie said...

So cute, Deana! I love all of your ideas!

Sara said...

Really cute! I don't think I have anything Valentine's crafty to decorate my house with!

Emily said...

oh, i love it! very cute, where did you get the blocks and letters?

Nicole said...

They are too cute! Good job!