Saturday, January 31, 2009

A day in my life. . .

So, I went shopping and got things for ME! I got a new shirt that is really super cute, and apparently WAY different from what I usually wear. When I put said shirt on, I went out to see what Jake thought. He was out working with the chickens, that is a blog in its own right, but I digress. Before I even get there, Spencer yells, mom is a FLOWER showy girl! Say what?! So, I am a little uncomfortable, and I say, what do you think? Ryan pipes up with "you look Spanish! Yeah, mom is from India!" I didn't even ask what that one meant. I query Jake, he says I look fine, but then I have to ask Jacob for his two cents. He replies with you look "Interesting" Interesting? Is that good or bad? "Mom when I say interesting that means good to me, but your pajamas are showing, no Jacob that is just a cami, oh, it looks like what Dad wears to bed."

Living with boys is so "Interesting".

 
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Emily said...

interesting is a good way to put it. well, i love the shirt and think you look great in it. if you love it, wear it. and good for you--going shopping for YOU!

Jenson Family said...

Gotta love kids! I think it's FABULOUS! HOT even. Teach your kids to say "you look HOT, Mom!"

Natalie said...

Love the shirt! And yes, our family will always give us the straight up opinion. I should tell you about a pair of pj's my bought me one time. The kids are brutal.

Becky and Brian said...

The shirt is cute and I enjoyed your stories from China in Sunday School today! My sister just left for China to visit her husbands parents who are teaching English there.

Allie said...

Your boys crack me up! But, I do love your shirt, I think you look great!

Browns said...

Ha, that is a funny story, Nice bboys hu?? I like the shirt. Nice to go shopping for clothes!! Cant wait to see you eventually! :)

Mike and Maradel said...

You look great. I am glad we can once again post comments. It is nice to be home. We lobe you!