Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Spencer the Photographer

Last Friday, Jake's older brother's oldest daughter got married. We got to take the boys with us to Utah. They were pretty good, at a not so kid friendly setting. Spencer was pretty bored, and acting out how bored he was. . .so, out of desperation, and also with the knowledge it is under warranty, I let him use my point and shoot camera. . .I think he did fairly well.

 

Jacob was enamoured with playing with the black umbrella. . .He made me think of Mary Poppins. . .
 

Spencer loved being in Kanosh, and had a blast pulling his two cousins around in the little red wagon. . .
 

Fun times, but glad to be home!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

n/a said...

great job spence---glad you guys got home safely. Happy belated birthday Deana:)

Nicole said...

I see you've taught Spencer well with the camera. He did do a pretty good job! :)

Emily said...

Nice pictures, Spencer! I think that little redhead in the wagon with Spencer looks a lot like him! Super cute!