Friday, May 13, 2011

T-ball

My last year of t-ball is over. It is a bitter sweet. I don't necessarily love TBALL, but I love that there is no stress for me or my kids in the way they are playing. . .does that make sense? I don't have to worry about whether they are going to hit the ball that is pitched to them, and if they just make error after error, hey it's Tball.

Spence played on the Rockets this year. We played with our old neighborhood school as we have lot's of friends that play. It was so fun! Spence would play, and well, I caught up on friends from my old wards. . .

 

 

This picture is actually from Jacob's birthday with his dozen of doughnuts. I just thought it fits Jacob to a T with his love affair of Krispy Kreme's :)
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Natalie said...

i loved tball when i was younger!

and who wouldn't want that box of donuts jacob is holding! i sure want some now.

Mike and Maradel said...

That doughnut looks so good. I wish I had been around so he could share. I can't believe your boys are done with t-ball. Where does the time go?

Anny said...

that doughnut picture cracks me up!