Thursday, May 7, 2009

All Boy

Jake subbed for the lesson half of primary in Spencer's class on Sunday, and the other teacher asked Spencer what he would do if his brother (remember both are older than him) was playing with his toy? Well, Spencer replies very matter of factly, I would beat him up! He is my feisty one, hen he encounters the 11 year old scouts, he is the first to pick a fight, if he thinks there is a fight to be fought.

 

Last Thursday, Spencer got a peice of the door handle. I am glad that it wasn't a fist from one of his brothers, fortunately, the boys really don't fight so much with him so I don't get tons of injuries, but he had black eye. I know that it is hard to see, but on Sunday it was a doozie, wonder what he real teacher thought. . .
 

Spencer got his hair cut yesterday, and he LOVES getting it cut! Absolutely, LOVES getting up in the chair and just sitting there. Yesterday, I went and sat in the front and he was such a good kid. He didn't even know I was snapping pictures . . this is particularly amazing to me as he has always been this way and Ryan was the exact opposite, I would pin him on one side and then switch and pin him on the other side to get his hair cut.
 

This last picture is just one of those I need to freeze time and remember these kids. We have driven carpool with them for the past year to preschool and even though there is two more classes, I am driving so I am sure I won't bring the camera or anyway, I need to remember. Hayden, the girl sitting next to Spence is moving in June and it is a sad thing to consider. . . Spence, Tot's and Hayden have been playing together since they were two. . .they are four and now she is moving to bigger and better. It has been so fun to drive all four of them to and from preschool and to hear the conversations that they have and to hear perspective. I have really gotten to know them well and love them for the good kids they are. It has been particularly entertaining to hear the girls talking, don't get much of that!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Sara said...

Whoo Whoo! Hubba Hubba Ding Ding. nice haircut Spence!