Sunday, May 3, 2009

Has anyone read?. . . .

Ok, so, I have been reading a series of books as of late, and I would really like to know if anyone has read any of them. The first book had kind of an intriguing outlook on the pre-existence and I would love it if anyone has read it and wants to discuss it. It would be a great Book Club book, but only for an LDS crowd, probably fine for any crowd truthfully. . . I do have the book, so if you are looking for a book to read. . . and honestly, I think you could leave and not feel the need to read a series. The books are the Great and Terrible series, the book I am speaking of is The Brother's. The author is Chris Stewart. If you are interested, of have read the book, let me know! The rest of the series is kind of end of the world action thriller, but, like I said this one could stand on its own.

4 comments:

Emily said...

I have not read that. I am always looking for new things to read, maybe I should try that one!

Also, I love They Might Be Giants (your page's music)!!

The Olsons said...

I haven't read the book but it sounds very interesting. I love to hear what books people are reading. It is nice to have an idea when I am looking for something new to read.

Natalie said...

Hmmm..it'll have to go on my list!

thx

Unknown said...

Joe and his family really enjoyed this book series too. Sadly, it is still on my "yet to read" list!