Thursday, May 28, 2009

Fun Week

So, the boys have been out officially one week today. What a week we have had! We had a really fun water balloon fight to start the summer off right. We got a family pass to Brimhall pool this summer so we made our first of many trips to the pool and we also went to the temple to just enjoy. Ryan was really concerned about not going in our Sunday clothes, and he kept asking, is it ok if we come here not dressed in our Sunday clothes? I assured him it was fine as we were just going to walk around. The boys were amazing, they got along and were really pretty good at the temple. . .Amazing what the Spirit can do. Bummer, I didn't bring a camera to a single place besides to the water balloon fight, but that one I am sure you can only imagine -- total CHAOS!

I enjoy holiday crafts, and for the Fourth of July, Flag Day, Memorial Day, well, those mean patriotic, Right? I love Americana, so I went shopping in my "old" paper and came up with a few things, I think the projects turned out cute, and even though they lack imagination, I still like them!

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Emily said...

i am glad you guys are having a fun summer already. it is funny how you go shopping in your old paper. i wish i had that much scrapbook stuff, that would be awesome. the crafts all turned out very cute!

Nicole said...

I love it all! Everything looks so cute! You've been busy!

Adell said...

Deana,
I (and all of the other girls) totally enjoyed making those cute blocks like the ones you made for AMERICA. Thank you so much for sending us all of the materials. Hope my mom sends you pictures of them.